Polly Locomotive Kits

Prices

The locomotives are normally sold in 12 kit packages.The first payment comprises of 20% of the total price. The remaining 80% will be divided into 11 equal monthly payments.

Prices for our loco kits can be found on our order form:

Polly Loco Kits Order Form (Word: 48 kb)

N.B. New Price list effective December 2012, orders before December 2012 will be at the old prices.

Ordering

Kits are normally despatched in twelve instalments spread over a twelve month period, enabling the builder to spread cost whilst progressing systematically with the building of the model. A deposit is payable at the outset with a further payment at the time of despatch of each kit. Customers wishing to build models more quickly, or perhaps wishing to spread over a longer period should enquire.

Whilst models are normally supplied as fully machined kits of parts, ready to run locomotives and riding cars can also be supplied. Please enquire for prices.

Interested customers are welcome to visit the workshop in Long Eaton, Nottingham and if you wish to do so, please telephone to arrange an appointment. Your precise requirements can be discussed and our demonstration models are usually on hand.

Payment can be made by cash/postal orders/cheque/credit/debit cards. All major cards are accepted.

Logo: amex Logo: mastercard Logo: visa Logo: switch

Mail order customers wishing to pay by card, should note that in order to process their payments we require the 3 digit card security code from the rear of the card adjacent to the signature strip.

Order Form

If you would like to place an order, you may find it helpful to use our order form. The form may be posted, faxed, or emailed to us, telephone orders are also welcomed.

N.B. New Price list effective January 2015

Polly Loco Kits Order Form (Word: 48 kb)

It may be possible to offer more individually tailored options - please enquire for details.

We do our very best to describe our goods correctly. However, in the event of improvement we reserve the right to alter any specifications without notice. All international orders are subject to additional carriage and insurance costs.