Polly Locomotive Kits
Spares and Accessories
Having built your Polly, the next step is to run it and we can provide all the accessories and spares you might need.
- Steam Raising Blowers – used to draw the fire, before boiler pressure allows the steam blower to be used. Different models stocked to suit Polly and other locos.
- Firing irons – we manufacture shovels and pokers specifically to suit the Polly locos and stock a range to suit other locos.
- Steam Oil – available in half litre or one litre containers.
- Flu brushes – in order to maintain the free steaming of your Polly, buy a flu cleaning brush and regularly clean your tubes after running.
- Track – whilst most customers will want to run their Polly on a local club track, we can advise and assist with the supply of track for garden railways.
- Display track – we stock one metre long display track kits which are ideal to stand the loco on either at home or in exhibitions.
- Nameplates - we produce machined nameplates to order to suit the Polly or any other locos.
- Tools – whilst many customers will have an extensive tool kit, we can supply tools open ended spanners, box spanners, nut spinners, allen keys, etc.
- Spares – very few spares are required to keep Polly locos running for many years, but should you damage or wear any parts, we are able to supply replacements, even for the very earliest Polly locos.
Please enquire for availability and prices.